#OMNITECHIT IS YOUR SAFETY SHIELD
Protecting You from Internet threats
This is an era in which threats continue to evolve, and yet attackers often reuse the same infrastructure for multiple attacks, leaving cyber fingerprints. What if we could use those fingerprints to find attacks before they are launched?
If you rely on network security alone, you’re not fully protected. By 2021, Gartner predicts the average company will have 25% of its corporate data traffic outside the company network. In this situation, when the user is off-network, companies become more vulnerable and the organization lacks data visibility and protection. These gaps open the door for malware, ransomware, and other dangerous attacks.
How to fix these potential risks for your everyday business? OmnitechIT offers you the solution where:
- The internet access is protected in a quick and easy way;
- End-points are protected from malware, based on a Cloud solution;
- Any requests coming from malevolent domains will be blocked by our simple yet powerful solution (DNS level).
As a Secure Internet Gateway, Cisco Umbrella is:
- the first line of defense against threats on the internet wherever users go;
- the security engine which analyzes and learns where attacks are being staged even before the first victim is hit (Cisco’s global infrastructure handles over 120 billion internet requests a day);
- able to block threats before they ever reach your network or endpoints;
- a cloud-delivered, open platform, integrated with your existing security stack;
- a provider of live threat-intelligence reporting on current and emerging IT risks;
- able to have a complete visibility into internet activities across all locations;
- ready to prevent previously unknown malware attacks – also called “zero- day”;
- a solution with a very intuitive implementation process;
- flexible to adapt to your existing IT system;
- offered on a “trust”-based license – where the pricing is calculated on the number of Internet users you claim.
Cisco Umbrella Webinar
Webinar Session planned for the end of May (to be confirmed)
Cisco Umbrella Free Trial